Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Santo Domingo de Guzmán (known as Santo Domingo) population 2,084,852 (Metro) (2003), estimated 2,253,437 (Metro) in 2006, is the capital and largest city in the Dominican Republic, and the seventh largest in North America. The city is located in the Caribbean Sea at the mouth of the Ozama River. It is the oldest continuously inhabited European settlement in the Americas, and was the first seat of Spanish colonial rule in the New World
Santo Domingo is also the home of many baseball personalities including::
- Francisco Cordero, pitcher for the Cincinnati Reds
- Albert Pujols, infielder for the St. Louis Cardinals
- David Ortiz, designated hitter for the Boston Red Sox
- Manny Ramírez, outfielder for the Los Angeles Dodgers
- Sammy Sosa, outfielder for the Texas Rangers
- Moisés Alou, outfielder for the New York Mets
- Pedro Martínez, Pitcher for the New York Mets
- Adrian Beltre, infielder for the Seattle Mariners
- D'Angelo Jimenez,second baseman for the Washington Nationals
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found