Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Frank George (Noodles) Hahn (April 29, 1879 - February 6, 1960) was a starting pitcher in Major League Baseball who played for the Cincinnati Reds (NL, 1899-1905) and New York Highlanders (AL, 1906). Hahn batted and threw left handed. He was born in Nashville, Tennessee.
Hahn died in Candler, North Carolina at the age of 80.
- 3-time led National League in strikeouts (1899-1901)
- Led NL in shutouts (1900)
- Led NL in innings pitched (1901)
- Had four consecutive 20-win seasons (1899-1903)
- Posted 212 complete games in 231 starts
- Pitched a no-hitter against the Philadelphia Phillies (July 12, 1900)
|National League Strikeout Champion|