Frank George (Noodles) Hahn (April 29, 1879 - February 6, 1960) was a starting pitcher in Major League Baseball who played for the Cincinnati Reds (NL, 1899-1905) and New York Highlanders (AL, 1906). Hahn batted and threw left handed. He was born in Nashville, Tennessee.
Hahn died in Candler, North Carolina at the age of 80.
- 3-time led National League in strikeouts (1899-1901)
- Led NL in shutouts (1900)
- Led NL in innings pitched (1901)
- Had four consecutive 20-win seasons (1899-1903)
- Posted 212 complete games in 231 starts
- Pitched a no-hitter against the Philadelphia Phillies (July 12, 1900)
|National League Strikeout Champion|