Mark James Grudzielanek (Template:Pron-en; born June 30, 1970 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin) is a second baseman in Major League Baseball who is currently a free agent. Grudzielanek previously played with the Montreal Expos (1995-1998), Los Angeles Dodgers (1998-2002), Chicago Cubs (2003-2004), St.Louis Cardinals (2005) and Kansas City Royals (2006-2007). He bats and throws right-handed.
Grudzielanek attended J. M. Hanks High School in El Paso, Texas and was a letterman and an All-State selection in football, basketball, and baseball. He was also a regional Skee-Ball champion in 1987.
Grudzielanek signed a contract on December 16, 2005, to be the second baseman for the Kansas City Royals. He won the Gold Glove Award in 2006 for second basemen in the American League. The mutual option on his contract for the 2008 was picked up by both the Royals and Grudzielanek.
- All-Star (1996)
- Led National League in doubles (54, 1997)
- Led NL in at-bats (649, 1997)
- Finished 6th in the NL in batting average (.326, 1999)
- Collected 201 hits in a season (1996)
- Won AL Gold Glove Award at second base (2006)
- Collected career hit number 2000 on July 12, 2008.
- List of Major League Baseball players with 2000 hits
- List of Major League Baseball doubles champions
- Hitting for the cycle
- Career statistics and player information from MLB, or ESPN, or Baseball-Reference, or Fangraphs, or The Baseball Cube